Answered By: Neal Smith Last Updated: Oct 20, 2015 Views: 24
Answered By: Neal Smith
Last Updated: Oct 20, 2015 Views: 24
Yes, the library has two copy machines that function as scanners. You can scan any materials that you could ordinarily copy. The copy machine will send the scanned document or image to your email.
- Insert a copy card into the reader to activate the copier.
(Scanning is free of charge but requires a copy card. A card for scanning is available at the service desk.)
- Select Send from the tabs across the top of the copier menu.
- Select email and enter your email address in the box.
- Select the format to save the document in (PDF or TIFF. The default is PDF).
- Select color or gray scale (black and white).
- If you want to scan a two-sided document, select Two-sided Original.
- Place the book or document you want to scan on the glass or in the document feeder.
- Press the green button.
- Access your scanned document in your email.