Answered By: Neal Smith Last Updated: Apr 21, 2017 Views: 16
If your browser displays a "Secure Connection Failed" or a "There is a problem with the website's security certificate" or a "Your connection is not private" error, it means your browser doesn't know the Library's server is secure. Our server IS secure, so you need to tell your browser.
If you get a "Secure Connection Failed" error:
- Click "Or you can add an exception...."
- Click "Add Exception...." The Add Security Exception dialog will appear.
- Click "Get Certificate."
- Click Confirm Security Exception.
If you get a "There is a problem with this website’s security certificate" error:
- Click "Continue to this website (not recommended)."
If you get a "Your connection is not private" error:
- Click "Advanced."
- Click "Proceed to [website URL] (unsafe)."