Answered By: Neal Smith Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016 Views: 6
The length of time an ADU faculty member may keep an item from the library depends on what kind of resource it is. Below are the check out times for faculty by resource type.
- Books (including Reference Section): may check out for 3 months at a time with 2 renewals (unless on reserve; see below)
- Library Reserve Materials: may check out for either 3 days or 1 week, based on demand (check at the Library Service Desk for more information); no renewals
- Course Reserve Materials: may check out for 3 days at a time but may not renew
- Videos: may check out for 1 week with 3 renewals
- Laptops: may check out for 4 hours at a time with 3 renewals
- Anatomy Models: may check out for 4 hours but may only use in the library; no renewals
This list does not include every type of resource in the library. For a complete list of how long the library's physical items may be checked out, see the R.A. Williams Library Circulation Grid.