Answered By: Neal Smith Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016 Views: 8
The length of time an ADU student may keep an item from the library depends on what kind of resource it is. Below are the check out times for students by resource type.
- Books: may check out for 3 weeks at a time with 3 renewals (unless on reserve or in reference section; see below)
- Library Reserve Materials: may check out for either 3 days or 1 week, based on demand (check at the Library Service Desk for more information); no renewals
- Course Reserve Materials: may check out for 2 hours at a time with 3 renewals (unless other users are waiting for the item); course reserves may only be used in the library
- Reference Section Materials: may not check out but may use for unlimited time in the library
- Videos: may check out for 1 week at a time with 3 renewals (not all videos are available to check out; check at the Library Service Desk for more information)
- Laptops: may check out for 4 hours at a time with 3 renewals
- Anatomy Models: may check out for 4 hours but may only use in the library; no renewals
This list does not include every type of resource in the library. For a complete list of how long the library's physical items may be checked out, see the R.A. Williams Library Circulation Grid.